Send me free information about mini dental implants!
How Can You Benefit?
- Missing teeth? You’re not alone. 3 out of 10 Americans are missing teeth, and 20% of adults over the age of 65 suffer from complete tooth loss.
- Dislike using your dentures? Over 1/3rd of denture wearers say dentures limit their ability to live life to the fullest due to fitment issues and mess associated with glues.
- Been told implants aren’t an option for you? Versus traditional implants, mini dental implants require less space and less bone structure.
- Wish your denture stayed in better? We can make you a snap in denture that stays in place without the hassle of denture glue.
- Hate your denture completely? We can make permanent teeth that cement onto mini implants. Get rid of the denture and taste your food again!
- Just missing a couple teeth? Want to get rid of your flipper or partial? We can replace just one tooth or 10 teeth, you decide! No incisions, no stitches, no surgery!
Mini dental implants offer the latest in tooth anchoring technology, while being a lower cost and minimally invasive alternative to traditional implants. Click here to learn more!
GSK “The Biting Into Denture Care” survey, 2015
About Our Practice
Dr. Regan Ackerman, DMD, and her staff welcome you to the Mini Dental Implant Center of Louisville, Kentucky! Click to learn more about us.
- Committed to care. You are our number one priority. The procedures we offer use a minimally-invasive surgical technique with a short healing time. We want you to leave happy and smiling!
- Experienced. With over 60-years of combined experience in dentistry, you can trust our staff to offer the best treatment.
- Options to suit your needs. We offer several options depending on the smile you want to achieve. We treat each of our patients with the highest respect and privacy and we offer several financing options.
Mini dental implants offer the latest technology, while being a lower cost and minimally invasive alternative to traditional implants. Click here to learn more!
Amazing Success Stories
“Smile, it’s free therapy.” – Douglas Horton
Pictures are worth a thousand words, and we believe so is a smile. Please enjoy the before and after photos and videos linked below. And, remember to check the customer feedback on Google and our social media pages, or leave your own!